Who I Work With
I work with health-conscious people who are ready to take take responsibility for their own health. I specialize in helping people bounce back from illness, surgery, and stressful events to create vibrant, energized health.
My Services Are A Good Match for You If You Are:
- Committed to self-transformation.
- Ready to take responsibility for your own health and well being.
- Willing to make the necessary changes.
- Open to wonderful new alternatives and possibilities.
Are any of these statements true for you?
- You know it’s time to do SOMETHING to get well.
- You’re struggling to get back to ‘normal.’
- It’s hard to get up in the morning – you never feel totally well or energetic.
- It’s hard to fall asleep at night – you’re both tired and wired.
- You feel gassy, bloated, or constipated.
- You frequently have acid indigestion.
- Your mind feels spacey – it’s hard to focus.
- You feel stuck and unmotivated.
- You feel guilty for getting sick and for not being well yet.
- You hide your symptoms or illness from others.
- You often feel anxious and irritable.
- You’re feel darker and more pessimistic than you used too.
- You’re in physical pain.
- You’re afraid you won’t get better.
- You sense there’s a deeper meaning within your experience.
- You’re actually grateful for some aspects of your experience.
- You’re ready to ask for the guidance you need to bounce back.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Illness, surgery, and any type of stressful event will zap your energy, your mood, your digestion, and your spirit. BUT – THERE IS A WAY BACK TO WELLNESS. YOU CAN BOUNCE BACK TO BETTER THAN EVER.
- Feeling vibrant and energetic
- Having smooth, easy digestion
- Waking up rested and refreshed
- Feeling calm, clear, and focused
- Relief from stress and pain
- Eating a delicious, nutrient-rich diet, and feeling delightfully satisfied.
- Taking control of your own health
- Deeply nourishing your body, mind, and soul.
It’s all possible. I know, because I’ve done it. Illness, surgery, and stress left me down, out, and depleted. Thankfully, I bounced back to better than ever. I’m here to show you how.NEXT: How I Work